- Basil Lemonade- I made it last night but kind of cheated by just pouring some lemonade into a glass pitcher and putting a bunch of fresh basil with it (spoiler...it's still amazing). Try making it completely from scratch by following this recipe here.
- Trader Joe's Macarons...I ate the whole box in one sitting #ooops. These splatter painted macarons look fun too.
- Homer Hans Bryant's dance academy. His instagram account gives me so much joy. Take a second to click over and watch the unique style of pointe he teaches.
- This DIY Wall hanging from A Beautiful Mess Blog. I need this in my bedroom right now. It's so calming.
- Outlander. If you're a Game of Thrones fan I highly recommend this show.
- Karina Bania's artwork
- A new qk shop design. I just switched it over tonight and I'm super happy with the results. It still needs a few tweaks but what do you think?
- DIY wooden hanging for large art from A Beautiful Mess Blog.
- Heather Day's Art...although I've been stalking her for a long time. Her use of color is swoon worthy.
What are you obsessing over this month? I always love a good new discovery. I'm hoping to make this into a series every month but blogging isn't always possible for me so we'll see.
I can't believe it's already 4th of July weekend. I'm headed up north again to spend time with Nick and his family. I feel like for the first time since having my business, I am going to fully be able to enjoy summer. It feels a bit unreal to be going on a road trip right after getting back from a vacation. Dare I say the hard work is paying off... Oh and we aren't moving anymore!!!!
As always, thanks for stopping by,