Here are a few items on my radar for Spring//
1. A bright Clare V clutch for a little pop of color. I've been eyeing these forever.
2. A dressier baseball cap...is that even possible? I'm a hat girl, ya know...for the days where dry shampoo doesn't even do the trick.
3. Anything Dolce Vita and I want it to come home with me. These boots would be the perfect transitional piece. Wear them next fall too.
4. A bright MAC lipstick. I'm more of a nudes gal in the winter so I'm ready for color.
5. Aesop skin care. Because I need to see if it lives up to the hype.
6. Mother Denim. I don't think you can ever have too many pairs. I live in mine.
7. A bright rug for my studio space. I'm finally trying to get my office how I want it. What a process!! There are many ikea trips in my future...sigh.
8. A tee-shirt that doesn't shrink. Come spring time, my uniform is a baseball cap, lighter denim, lace up sandals and a tee. Still searching for the perfect worn in grey and white shirt.
9. Free People dresses are my love language. I wear mine as shirts.
10. A cow hide rug. I'm not sure if it's too trendy?
11. Lace up sandals for the summer nights we are so looking forward to here in Minnie.
12. A copper coffee press. I think YES!
What are you coveting for spring. Let me know in the comments. P.S. I'm 25 today and I just have to say today I'm feeling extra excited to be spending my life creating. As always, thanks for stopping by.