Essence Cosmetics// On the Go
Today I want to share with you some of my favorite products that I've been using on the daily so far and find myself grabbing as I run out the door since I'm constantly on the go.
1. I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base ($3.49) I start off my makeup routine with this concealer specifically made for the eye area as an eyeshadow base. I use it to cover up the bags under my eyes after a late night of working and it's great for blemishes too.
2. Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder ($4.99) I love this bronzer made for lighter skin like me. I have a red tint to my hair and very fair skin so sometimes bronzers can look too harsh on my skin. A few swipes of this sun club bronzer for blondes gives me just the right amount of color. They also have a bronzer specifically made for brunettes and darker skin tones as well.
3. How to Make Brows Wow ($9.99) My brows are very blonde and I've been filling them in since the 9th grade so I'm always looking for an amazing brow kit and this is definitely a must for those of you who love a bold brow. With 3 different shades of brow powder, I can find the perfect shade for my reddish hair, which is no easy task!
4. 2-in1 Eyeliner Pen ($3.49) I've always been a fan of liquid liner but it can be so tricky to get just the right lines. This 2-in-1 pen makes it much easier to achieve both thick cat eyes (which I adore) or a subtle day time look when you're in a rush and need to get out the door.
5. Smokey Eyes Set ($3.49) This palette is perfect to throw in your bag to quickly change your look from day to night. I have been using the lighter two colors for the day and then easily transforming my eyes into a smokey eye look by adding in the darker color if I'm headed out for the night. Tip: Use the lightest color to highlight below your eyebrows and around your inner eyelid.
6. Lash Mania Reloaded False Lash Mascara ($4.99) This mascara takes the cake for me. IT DOESN'T CLUMP! Best part, it's less than $5. Enough said.
7. Mattifying Compact Powder (3.99) If I could only bring one product with me throughout the day it would be this compact. My skin tends to get oily throughout the day but this matt powder is a quick fix in the middle of the day.
8/9. Lipstick: Nude 11 and Adorable Matt 14 ($2.99) I always have lipstick on even when I'm working out, so these are a must for me. Two shades that I must have at all times are nude and a bright pink so these two are my go-to picks. All of the lipsticks moisturize while you're wearing them so your lips don't dry out.
You can get all of my favorites at Ulta. You can get all of the products pictured below for a total of $40 plus tax. Amazing no? If you try them out let me know!
**This post was sponsored by Essence Cosmetics but all of the thoughts and opinions in the post are my own after trying on all of the products personally.**